How to Purchase a puppy
The puppy application is to help us get to know you so we can determine if you are a good fit for one of our puppies, also so we can make sure to find you a puppy that is a good fit to your home as well. We want to make sure they are going to a good forever home that they will be loved very much. If you are approved for a puppy you will be contacted and put onto our waiting list. There is a $200 non-refundable deposit on all puppies, which is taken off the total of the puppy.
1. Your Name:
2. Contact Information (Phone & E-mail):
3. What puppy are you interested in?
4. Do you own, rent or lease?
4a. If rent or lease do you have permission from owners to have a dog?
5. Have you owned a dog before?
5a: If not, have you researched the breed?
5b: Why did you choose a Siberian Husky?
6. Do you own any other pets?
7. Are you aware of their exercise requirements?
7a: Siberians have high energy levels, and require plenty of exercise. Do you have the time to properly care for a puppy right now?
8. Do you have a fenced yard, or do you plan on fencing in your yard?
9. Are you aware Siberians must be kept on a leash or in a fenced area at ALL times?
10. Siberians can be vocal. Depending on the personality of each dog can determine how vocal they are. Is noise going to be an issue where you live?
11. Are you looking for a certain coat color or gender? Is eye color a deciding factor? We do not breed to produce just blue eyed puppies. We breed high quality pure bred Siberian Huskies with good conformation, temperament and health.
12. What time frame are you looking to add a puppy to your family? Are you ready now, or interested in future litters?
13. We are located in Saint Joseph, Minnesota. Where are you located (city, state)?
14. Are you willing to drive to our home to pick up your puppy? Or are you interested in having him/her shipped at an extra cost?
15. Are you interested in pet only, breeding, or showing?
16. If pet only, are you willing to spay/neuter within 6 months?
17. Where will the puppy sleep at night?
18. How many hours on average with the puppy be at home alone?
19. Please tell us about you/your family:
Please Email to
If you are interested in one of our puppies please click on the document link and answer all questions. Please attach it into an email and send to for us to look over.
Once the application is approved you will be contacted via email, attached in the email will be the purchase agreement which you will need to read thoroughly.